Welcome to our telehealth toolkit.
The resources in this toolkit are designed to increase knowledge, confidence, and skills in the use of telehealth with musculoskeletal patients. The evidence and practical tools found here aim to equip physiotherapists to deliver high quality telehealth services and achieve optimal patient outcomes for those in their care.
So what is included in this toolkit?
This toolkit includes:
- An overview of the evidence surrounding telehealth delivery of physiotherapy care.
- Practical video demonstration of how to perform assessments via telehealth.
- Tips for implementing telehealth in clinical settings.
- Case studies illustrating treatment approaches via telehealth
- Patient satisfaction and experiences with telehealth
- Additional patient resources including infographics and video clips
- A core capability framework outlining the skills required to deliver high quality telehealth via videoconferencing.
If you’re interested in any of the topics above, you can click on the underlined words to take you to the corresponding links. Otherwise, click on the next button below to read more on the evidence behind telehealth research in musculoskeletal physiotherapy.