Welcome to the patient-oriented section of the telehealth toolkit! Our goal is to provide you with information and resources to be prepared for and get the most out of physiotherapy telehealth sessions.
Below is an overview of what you will find in the ‘Patient Resources’ section of the toolkit. You can access the resources via the links below or from the drop-down menu located at the top right of your screen.
- Learn how to prepare for a telehealth appointment with this infographic or video clip
- Watch a short video clip or listen to a podcast about real patients experiences with telehealth
- Explore technology tips for considerations on choosing the right device and how to use video-conference software
- Look at the patient anatomy photos for some helpful landmarking of the shoulder and knee
- Read our 1-page patient education sheets for some practical tips on knee osteoarthritis
- Get your questions answered in the Telehealth FAQ section
Don’t forget to look at our ‘Patient links’ tab in the top menu bar for a wide variety of free online videos, exercise programs, and apps organized by topic.
If you are a clinic administrator, please also take a look at this important section.